The Pasadena/Altadena Ivy Foundation empowers communities, advances education and promotes sustainable service.
Targets critical issues facing many families, including lack of food, shelter and financial means
PAIF awards annual scholarships & provides educational programs.
PAIF supports the community through programs that positively impact the underserved.
“To implement sustainable programs that improve access, expand opportunity and close economic gaps for all.”
The Purpose of Pasadena/Altadena Ivy Foundation
- Impact education by awarding scholarships to college bound seniors in the San Gabriel Valley and conducting an Annual Scholarship Workshop.
- Mentor middle high and high school students by providing leadership development, civic engagement, enhanced academic preparation and character building.
- Impact health outcomes by participating in programs that advance access to treatment and coordinate awareness and advocacy campaigns to reduce health disparities and save lives.
- Develop and support programs that impact economic security, financial literacy and alleviate the impact of homelessness.
- Advocate for issues that help improve the quality of life in our community