The Pasadena/Altadena Ivy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization whose mission is to improve the economic, social, educational, and health
conditions in the San Gabriel Valley by providing service programs that positively impact the community.
PAIF awards annual scholarships to local high school students.
PAIF supports an annual health summit to impact the health outcomes of the local community.
Targets critical issues facing many families, including lack of food, shelter and financial means
“To implement sustainable programs that improve access, expand opportunity and close economic gaps for all.”
The Purpose of Pasadena/Altadena Ivy Foundation
- Impact education by awarding scholarships to college bound seniors in the San Gabriel Valley and conducting an Annual Scholarship Workshop.
- Mentor middle high and high school students by providing leadership development, civic engagement, enhanced academic preparation and character building.
- Impact health outcomes through an Annual Health Summit that advances access to treatment and coordinates awareness and advocacy campaigns to reduce health disparities and save lives.
- Develop and support programs that impact economic security, financial literacy and alleviate the impact of homelessness.
- Advocate for issues that help improve the quality of life in our community